The new (25th Anniversary Edition) L2012TH-XTLR is a very serious and capable extra-long-range rifle package, but with total weight at just under 7.9 pounds, including the 20moa cant Picatinny style rail, & 34mm or 30mm ring sets, you won’t need to employ a wheelbarrow driver, to carry it up the mountain. (Scope shown in photo is NOT included)
- Precision CNC-machined stainless-steel receiver.
- One-piece diamond-fluted bolt shaft.
- Stainless steel match-grade button-barrel.
- Custom molded/hand-bedded graphite/composite stock designs.
Camo Stock Finish Color.
- Aluminum-alloy floorplate/trigger guard assembly.
- Jewel trigger.
- High-tech Vais muzzle brake.
- Limbsaver® recoil pad.
- 25th anniversary engraving.
- Caliber 7.21 (.284) Firebird®
- Caliber 7.82 (.308) Warbird®
- Caliber 8.59 (.338) Titan®
- Caliber 9.53 (.375) Saturn®
- Weight: 7.9 Lbs
- Barrel Length: 26"
- Capacity: 4 rounds (One in chamber)
- Stock LOP: 13.6"
- R/L Hand: Right Hand ONLY
IMPORTANT PURCHASING INFORMATION:
Rifle orders can ONLY be placed by calling 1-888-492-7247 or eMail direct to [email protected].
When your new Lazzeroni rifle is ready to be delivered, (approximately 6-8 months) you
will be required to supply a current copy of your local dealer’s FFL (Federal
Firearms License USA ONLY).
The rifle will be shipped directly to your USA FFL dealer for processing and/or
background checks prior to being made available to you.
In many cases there will be additional charges to you from your FFL dealer to complete
the processing and transfer.