The new (25th Anniversary Edition) Lazzeroni model 2012 Lite-weight Mountain Rifle provides the ultimate in muzzle velocity, laser flat trajectory, and knockdown power in a rifle weighing just over 7 pounds with surprisingly low recoil. (Scope shown in photo is NOT included)
- Precision CNC-machined stainless-steel receiver.
- One-piece diamond-fluted bolt shaft.
- Stainless steel match-grade button-barrel.
- Custom molded/hand-bedded graphite/composite stock designs.
- Aluminum-alloy floorplate/trigger guard assembly.
- Timney trigger.
- High-tech Vais muzzle brake.
- Limbsaver® recoil pad.
- 25th anniversary engraving.
- 7.21 (.284) Firebird®
- Caliber 6.53 (.257) Scramjet®
- Caliber 7.82 (.308) Warbird®
- Weight: 7.3 Lbs
- Barrel Length: 26"
- Capacity: 4 rounds (One in chamber)
- Stock LOP: 13.5"
- R/L Hand: Right or Left Hand
IMPORTANT PURCHASING INFORMATION:
Rifle orders can ONLY be placed by calling 1-888-492-7247 or eMail direct to [email protected].
When your new Lazzeroni rifle is ready to be delivered, (approximately 6-8 months) you
will be required to supply a current copy of your local dealer’s FFL (Federal
Firearms License USA ONLY).
The rifle will be shipped directly to your USA FFL dealer for processing and/or
background checks prior to being made available to you.
In many cases there will be additional charges to you from your FFL dealer to complete
the processing and transfer.